Saturday 5 May 2007

Reflections


Having spent the week living in the past, it's quite hard to bring myself back into the present. Stirring up all those memories has been quite unsettling and I feel rather restless. But I'm glad wrote the stories.
I always used to keep a Diary, I started when I was about 12, I'd ask to a big Day to a page diary for Christmas every year and I'd often be sitting in my room of an evening writing in it. They are still up in my parents loft, I got them down once and started reading them, they sounded so corny now as an adult but they were full of teenage angst and very true to how I was feeling at the time.
The memories I have relived this week are there in thoses old diaries , but in much more anguished terms, I'd pour my heart out to my diary, and I guess I have done so this week but hopfully in a more controlled way.
Now it's time to get back to normal, I'm due to go back to work again on Wednesday, I'm looking forward to it, but it will mean I'll have less time to sit reading and writing blogs, but I'll pop in and see everyone at least once a day i hope, I've been terible these past few weeks been on the computer for hours, don't know where the time goes!
Life is changing, it's very starnge not having Sophie here, but Evie popped home yesterday though it was only brief as she worked last night and this morning and has now gone off to her Uni Ball.
Thanks for all your comments and messages, I really enjoyed reading what you all had to say.
PS The rabbit is a reminder of all the baby rabbits that are in my garden, every time I look out of the window I see several of them, nibbling my plants, but the dtrongest survive, my Broom and French Lavendar that they nibbled last year has come back with avengence, so I don't worry too much!
Warm wishes
Muddie X

6 comments:

Un Peu Loufoque said...

I know I ma getting hoarse saying this but do take it easy!! Don't do toomuch when you get back to work and don't forget to write either !

snailbeachshepherdess said...

I shall have to face going back to work soon having been off since 26 Jan when I had accident that has ruined my right arm. But having found blogging on here so therapeutic and relaxing I shall make time each evening hopfully? I'm still squawking Bonnie Tyler are you?

CAMILLA said...

Good Morning dear Muddie, wishing you lots of luck when you go back to work on Wednesday. My granddaughter likes to have a new diary in her christmas stocking each year, she is coming up to 13 years of age.I kept one at that age growing up in London, but cannot think what I have done with it.Will you be able to see your daughter perhaps for a holiday later in the year, I can understand how you miss her.
Warm Wishes to you dear Muddie.
Camilla.xx

CAMILLA said...

P.S. Forgot to say, I love Rabbits even though they do a lot of damage to the crops.

Posie said...

I am just catching up on blogs, I have been short of time to get near the computer recently. Have a lovely time back at work. I too kept diaries, haven't gone near them for years they are in the loft. Loved reading about yuour old boyfriend.

Un Peu Loufoque said...

Post the fruit slab cake here for future referencce will you please inthemud!!