Thursday 10 May 2007

Moving photos practice- "hooray I think she's done it!"






This is Lucy looking over the kitchen stable door.






This blog is just a practise for moving photos around.


Did I tell you it been a week of "returns", first the ducks



Then it was the return to work. The day in Brighton.




And also this week has been the return of Tom, our friend who is training to do the dreaded HIPS! He arrived on Tuesday and will be staying till Saturday, which has added a bit more interest to the week.
See blog below for todays proper blog!!

4 comments:

Posie said...

I ma just catching up on your blogs, hope all has gone well back at work, I haven't been to Brighton for years.

Holy Way said...

i am very impressed with the photos = tumbling has yet to show me how to put photos up!

Thank you so much for your offer of prayer - it would be a wonderful gift to give - thank you....

lixtroll said...

Good practice session - it's looking really good!

snailbeachshepherdess said...

Hello Muddie -its me up here on the Welsh Border feeling really nostalgic for Brighton .. we spent many happy times there years ago. We would catch the cream open topped bus to Rottingdean and walk back along the cliffs past Roedean and St Dunstans, then catch the Volks railway back to Palace Pier...and the shopping, and shopping and shopping..and the shows..OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo
So glad to hear you are getting back to work...I've got that hurdle to face yet having been off since 26 Jan - and I am soooooo happy at home!!Specially since finding P Cow and associates!!!