Monday 4 June 2007




After over a week of absence from blogging I was all ready to come in sit down and get on with my blog, but then I went across to Cait's and read the tragic news of her son's friends sister dying so young and now I'm feeling dumbfounded, I don't know what to write or even if I want to.




I've missed all you purple cooers this week and then I discover you've all been having a fun time having a Coffee Morning round at Angel's and I missed it by 6 hours! Maybe another day!




I have lit a candle for Cait and as a reminder that The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness shall not overcome it.

Tomorrow I will have much more time to blog and will feel less sad and more motivated then.


5 comments:

muddyboots said...

we're all getting a touch morbid me thinks! lets get out the wine & welcome in summer!

Suffolkmum said...

Lovely sentiment. I love that wonderful Bible quote about the light conquering the darkness.

JacquiMcR said...

Lovely sentiments. We all feel the same.

Take care - Jacqui x

Chris Stovell said...

there's a lot of sadness around today. Let's hope tomorrow's brighter.

Bluestocking Mum said...

Muddy, my door is always open for you.

Call round any time m'dear.

warm wishes
xx