Monday 11 February 2008

Mwah! I've been awarded an "Mwah!" Award!!



This is so exciting, DJKirkby has sent me an Air Kiss "Mwah"!
This is a good time of the year for awards. What with the BAFTAs, happening yesterday, Congratulations to Daniel Day-Lewis and Marion Cotillard for their Best Actor/Actress and to the wonderful Anthony Hopkins for his Academy Fellowship Award.

Soon it will be the Brits, Live, again I believe!

So It is my understanding that I must now pass on this "Mwah" award to other wonderfully outstanding bloggers. I find this so very hard as you all have such talents and what came to my mind was that i would like to make the award to all of you who have contributed by posting your "Day in the life of..........." in the Purple coo forum, because they have been such a joy to read and it's so good to get to know more about our varied lives and of course the similarities we all share!
This award therefore goes to Grouse ( for having the idea in the first place)
and all those who have written so far:
Cait
Bodran
Blossom
Cowgirl
Camilla
Elizabethd
Casdok
@the Mill
Elizabethm
CountryCraft Angel
Crystal Jigsaw, (I think DjKirkby has already given you one)
Ivy
ChrisH
Bradan
Lampworkbeader
Kat
Fennie
Faith ( A Big Thank You for keeping the ball rolling by putting up the post of names)
Grouse
Himalayan Blue
Happy Snapper
Fern
Frances
& Last but not least The one and only Glamouros Kitty!!

Sounds like my old School Prize Givings, as we used to queue to collect our prizes for all subjects, it went on and on and on!! But it was worth it for the £5 book token.
I'm afraid you only get the "Mwah" But Congratulations to you all , well deserved for allowing us into your lives. Do collect it and take it to your blog site.

Muddie XX
PS If you've completed your "Day in the life of.. " after this list you are still entitled to collect your "Mwah", so in case I forget to tell you, just come and collect it!!

18 comments:

Woozle1967 said...

Well done, Muddie!xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you, muddie! Really appreciate your kindness. Things are really tough at the moment and I desperately need a boost.

Congratulations on receiving yours also.

Crystal xx

toady said...

Now don't go overdoing it tomorrow Muddie.
Toady

CAMILLA said...

Many congratulations to you Muddie, you are such a kind and caring person, thank you too for honouring me with Mwah.

I have enjoyed reading a day in a life, all brilliant, and all so different.

Camilla.xx

Cait O'Connor said...

Oh thanks Muddie, so kind.

Ivy said...

Blushing: well I never was awarded anything before (we don't do school prizes in Germany and after that???)so I really don't know how to handle this. Thank you very much for awarding me with the MWAH.

Faith said...

Thank you Muddie, that's sweet of you.

Chris Stovell said...

Thank you! How lovely to get a big kiss!

Casdok said...

Mwah to you to!!! :)

bodran... said...

I stand here holding my Mwahh award in a long glamourous slinky frock about to make a speech! and what do i hear? " clippity clop clippity clop" The fffffin horse is out again!!! wheres me wellies? flings off very sexy stiletoes hitche up skirt and tuck into Knicker bottoms And Leg it Shouting THANK YOU MUDDY Mwah Mwah Mwah XX

abcd said...

Congratulations on your award Muddie and thank you very much for mine, you are very kind.

Kathleen said...

Thank you Muddie! I've never gotten a "MWAH" award before. And congratulations to you for receiving yours! Here's a big "MWAH" right back at you!

Grouse said...

Gosh! So honoured.....Well I would like to thank everyone who has thrown themselves into this project with such gusto- they have all been such a joy to read.......well done everybody and I really look forward to the ones yet to come. Special 'Thank You' to Faith who has kept everyone organised!!!

Un Peu Loufoque said...

Here here well done all!!

bradan said...

Well done, Muddie and thank you for giving me a MWAH award too. xx

@themill said...

Mwah! And thank you to you too - I blush to receive an award for such brevity.......

Inthemud said...

To reiterate Grouse, a very special thank you to Faith for organising everyone! Without her lists and emails to each group we'd have never have done it, so Thanks faith and keep up the good work!

Muddie X

. said...

Thank you Muddie! I've haven't ever won an award before, I feel all special. Mwah! to you too!