Saturday 15 March 2008

I've been tagged!!


I have been tagged by Wooly Works to write and share with you 7 facts about myself.

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag up to 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I think we have played this game before and I have divulged so much about myself that it is hard to know what is left to share that is new!!

1) My hubby's Pet Name for me is "Fatty" which I'm not these days, though was quite plump when I first met him, but it's become a term of endearment! And for some reason I answer to it!!

2) I had a kitten for my first birthday, beautiful Black cat, my mum named him Licquorice because he had a brown sheen to his coat, but all i could say was "Diddy" and " daddy", being only one year old, I'd point at the cat and go Diddy, Diddy, so his name was changed to Diddy. He lived to be 18, suffered 2 road traffic accidents and survived, though the last one left him paralysed and inconrtinent which wasn't fun!

3)When I was 18 I spent the summer working in Switzerland, staying with my cousin and her family. They lent me a bike and I'd ride out for miles in the beautiful scenery around Interlaken. I went to a Bier Fest one night on my bike, I left very drunk at 4am and biked home, hit the wall and fell off, grazed my hands and knees!

4)My favourite cuddly toy as a child was my gollywog, he went every where with me. I had several over the years as they fell apart, I'd just be left carrying the head around, sniffing it under my nose, I'd love the smell!

5)I was an avid reader of Enid Blyton books, I'd read every book she wrote that i could get my hands on. Loved famous Five, Secret Seven, Adventure Books and so on.
Bit like my daughter now loves Jacqueline Wilson.

6)Favourite Sweets: Licquorice Allsorts.

7)Favourite Food: Anything with Mushrooms and garlic!

That's done then so who should I tag?

I know some people find this sort of thing annoying and I know that Elizabethd has tagged some of my good friends already.

So here goes:
Cait O'Connor
ChrisH
Pipany
Toady
Zoe
Faith
Crystal Jigsaw

You are duly tagged.
Please following the above instructions.
Look forward to reading your 7 Facts!
But fully understand if you do not wish to or do not have time to do this!

9 comments:

Wooly Works said...

Thanks for playing along Muddie. As a fairly new blogger, I haven't had the benefit of reading all these little items about people, so I'm absolutely enthralled by them. Loved the part about Diddy and the one about hitting the wall on the way home. As for being called Fatty, I'm sorry, but I don't think I would answer to it, even if it were true. You're a more forgiving sort than I am.

Anonymous said...

I guess at aged 18 you are entitled to do what you like! And get away with it...

Great facts here. I have done it twice before but will happily play along again. It's a great tag if you ask me - always good to get to know a little bit more about our cyber friends.

Crystal xx

Inthemud said...

Thanks for playing along CJ, yes, it is quite a good game and always good to find out a few more things about us!

Westerwitch/Headmistress said...

Ah good to get to know you a little bit better.

Casdok said...

Your certainly not fat!!

Faith said...

Ok Muddie - just for you, I will blog my 7 things. I'm not tagging anyone else though. Like Wooly, don't think I would want to answer to Fatty either! Looking forward to meeting you on Wed!

Moley-Bloke said...

My wifes name for me? Moley!!! Haha. She says I look like a mole without my glasses... She also calls me Baldy and pillock..

LITTLE BROWN DOG said...

Ooh, another secret liquorice-allsort eater!
Another great list - I always love those childhood memories, they're all so different. And I think we've probably all got an embarrassing "getting drunk for the first time" memory.

CAMILLA said...

Hello Elaine,

A great list, ooh, I am a liquorice allsorts fan too. I did have quite a few of the Enyd Blyton books, now have given them to my grandchildren, I too remember having a golly, cannot remember what happened to him now.

My granddaughter is a J.Wilson fan, she has read all of her books.

I wont tell you what my name was christened by my HL.!!

Camilla.xx