Saturday 29 September 2007

My First Award!




Thank you Casdok for this award! I wonder if it feels like this to receive an Oscar! I feel I should go into a long speech of thanks to all the people who have helped me reach thus far in my life!




Having received this accolade I assume that I must make an award to another blogger. I read so many brilliant blogs that it is so hard to pick out just 1 or 2 for an award.


But I have made my decision and the Award for Best "Blogger That hits the mark" goes to , drum roll please..................countrycraftangel, for telling her story so bravely over the past few months and having us gripped to the edge of our seats waiting for the next installment and another Award goes to.................... countrymousie , whose blogging has certainly hit the spot over recent months and who too has gone through a dreadful time this summer but so bravely seems to be getting on with her life: going for coffee with her straight hairdresser , is a great start to a new life!!
I'm sure many of you will concur with my choices, but I know I could have made awards to so many of you. Such a talented band of bloggers we have on this site, providing so much to entertain and challenge us.

13 comments:

Milla said...

Well done to you ... and well done to them. Well-deserved all round!

Suffolkmum said...

Absolutely! Good choices!

Casdok said...

My pleasure xx

Elizabethd said...

Well done!! Well deserved too. Thoroughly approve of your choices.

Westerwitch/Headmistress said...

Congratulations on your award and to the two bloggers of your choice - both of whom I agree are excellent choices.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! And great choices to pass on to - very well deserved.

Crystal xx

DJ Kirkby said...

Congratulations!

Un Peu Loufoque said...

congratualtions and well deserved to you and all you have nominated too!!

Milkmaid said...

Wow love your new decorations, Good choice with CCA and Mousie well done to you too, still thinking of you and fat lip from getting that cats eye

countrymousie said...

Oh I say - I am quite overcome as it were. Feels better than as Oscar - I thank you I thank you.
Muddie you are such an Angel. xx

Tattieweasle said...

Congratulations - celebrated in the usually style I hope!

Fennie said...

Congratulations to you. Excellent choices

CAMILLA said...

Congratulations Muddie on your Award. Good choices to make for, very well deserved.

Camilla.xx