Sunday 29 April 2007

She's gone!


Sophie has fled the nest, after lots of last minute repacking to get the case down to 20kg, many pairs of shoes removed and left behind, my dear daughter Sophie has flown off to Spain with boyfriend and I do not know when I will see her again, she has no return ticket, but if it doesn't work out I guess she be back again!


Many tears shed last night as I hugged her goodbyeat 2am.


She has arrived safely and says the apartment is lovely and the views are fantastic, she is in the hillside over looking the Port and 10 mins drive from Marbella. I can now start to plan my visit to see her.

4 comments:

muddyboots said...

a source of weekend breaks perhaps. Offspring have their uses, mine, he is still here but he wants to go camping! Arhhh

Frances said...

Hello Elaine,
You do have a lovely daughter. Hope that Spain will be a good experience for her, and that you two will be able to visit often.
I just noticed Roxy Music in your profile, and realize I meant to have them in mine as well. Think that I will change my profile around as it suits me, since it's hard to have favorites.
Best wishes, xo

toady said...

You can be over there quicker than you could drive down here. I missed my daughter terribly when we went to France, but the reunions are great. Toady

CAMILLA said...

I fretted like mad when my daughter flew out to Dubrovnik years ago. At least she has arrived safely, and you will be able to visit her when you can.Then dear Muddie you can tell us all about it.
Camilla.xxx