Friday 18 September 2009

Still waiting................

The baby is still insitu, much to BB's dismay, she is so uncomfortable now. She is suffering from SPD, (Supra Pubic Dyfunction)which is when the pelvic bones separate and it is excruciatingly painful.

It's my birthday today. 48 years ago today my mum had just given birth to me in the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital.Now I'm about to be a Gran and my mum is about to be a Great Grandma!

It would be amazing if BB was to give birth today too but somehow I don't think she will. She has been having Braxton Hicks contractions for ages now, sometimes they get very painful and close together but not gone into full labour yet.

I will let you know when I have any news.

8 comments:

arosebyanyothername said...

Thinking of you at this very exciting time. I remember when my first grandchild was born - she is now 6½ - and how thrilled we were.
Hoping everything goes well - get that champagne ready!
Ooh - the word verification is my fourth grandchild's name - 'tess'.

toady said...

Oh how exciting. L finishes work this week and she's 5 weeks to go.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Casdok said...

Happy birthday!!
Crossing fingers for BB and baby!

bradan said...

Happy Birthday! What an exciting time for you, hope all goes well for BB and her baby.

Norma Murray said...

Happy birthday Muddy. Fingers crossed for a comfortable and speedy birth for your new grandchild and love to your daughter.

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday to you!! :) Hope your daughter delivers soon, poor her being so uncomfortable like that. Very exciting though!!

Faith said...

Many Happy Returns Muddie for whenever it was, and good luck to your daughter - maybe she's had the baby by now! The word veri is 'fastt' - and that's how I hope the birth is! Looking forward to hearing an update. Faith x

Inthemud said...

No news yet, but thanks all for your kind birthday wishes.