Monday 9 March 2009

Tomorrow..................

Tomorrow, I will be taking the morning off work to take BB & M to our local hospital.

Tomorrow, BB has her first scan and she wants me there too!

Tomorrow, I get to see my grandchild for the first time!

I'm very excited!

Considering she is only 12 weeks, BB is already showing and needing to wear loose fitting clothing. What does this mean? Could it be twins?? or does she have her dateswrong.
Tomorrow we find out.

I'll let you know when I get back from hospital.

6 comments:

Faith said...

Ooh so exciting! A little slip of a thing like her possibly shouldnt show yet, so maybe you will be meeting your grandbaby sooner rather than later. Hope the scan goes well. xx

Chris Stovell said...

Ah! How lovely that you can be there to share that moment.

Woozle1967 said...

What wonderous times for you! Hope it all goes well and I think it is great that you get to share in the excitement.xx

Elizabethd said...

So exciting. Nothing like that in MY day! But I recall how wonderful it was to see the scan of my first grandchild.

Suffolkmum said...

Good luck - how exciting!

Norma Murray said...

How exciting. I hope all went well.